Rules & Safety
Keeping the camp safe and comfortable for all guests is the top priority for camp management. Your visit will be much more enjoyable if you are familiar with the following rules. Click here to contact us with any questions or concerns.
General Park Rules
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH throughout the park and will be strictly enforced.
- Always sit on your towel when bare bottomed.
- Everyone is required to shower with soap prior to entering the pool or hot tub.
- Nudity is required around the pool and clubhouse. Towels, tees, wraps and robes are allowed. Lingerie and underwear is allowed for events in the clubhouse also. If you can wear it in public, you can’t wear it here. Bathing suits are never permitted.
- Glass is not allowed in the pool, hot tub and club house areas.
- Please keep the camp area clean by placing all trash and cigarette butts in the trash receptacles.
- Camp fires are allowed in designated areas only.
- Please direct any complaints, compliments and concerns to Management.
- Firearms and fireworks are strictly prohibited.
- Pets must be supervised at all times. Please pick up your pet’s waste.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or to remove from the park, anyone whose presence, they determine, is not in the best interests of the park.
- Check out time for cabins is 11:00 am. Check in time for rentals is 1:00 pm. If you are going to be late, please let us know.
- All guests must register in the office.
- Picture ID is required for first-time visitors. We will also ask you to sign acknowledgment of our visitor rules.
- In the 70’s, when the park opened, family nudity was very popular. Florida and California still maintain a large population of nudist families. In Louisiana we don’t see very many nudist families. For this reason, there are no family activities or family-friendly amenities. Without fun ways to accommodate families, we no longer allow guests under 18 to visit Indian Hills.
May we recommend the following near-by campgrounds that provide a family-friendly vacation:
Fontainbleu State Park
Land O Pines